Irvine, CA — With summer in full swing, the Evans Brewing team has been hard at work whipping up some new brews. Whether you prefer a refreshing American wheat ale, a double IPA or a light blonde ale, Evans has you covered. Check out our full list of new brews below.
- Triple Berry Wheat, an American wheat ale (6% ABV).An American wheat ale with raspberry, blackberry, and boysenberry. Beautiful rose colored beer that’s crisp, refreshing and light with spritzy carbonation and a juicy berry flavor.
- Son of a Beach Blonde, a Blonde ale ( 4.20% ABV). The bastard son of our original beach blonde. Light and crisp, biscuit flavor and a lightly herbal hop aroma. The one Son of a Beach you will actually want to be around.
- Approachable Bastard, session IPA (4.20% ABV). This IPA is filled with bright citrus, pine and tropical fruit.
*These three are now available through our distributor and locally at The Public House by Evans Brewing in Fullerton.
- Sailboat, a dry-hopped American Wheat (6% ABV). Balanced wheat ale with a strong citrus aroma from Amarillo dry hops.
- Simcoe Samesies, a single hop double IPA (8% ABV). Our double IPA brewed with Simcoe.
*These two are only available at The Public House by Evans Brewing in Fullerton.
For more details about Evans Brewing, please visit: http://www.evansbrewco.com/thebeer
About Evans Brewing Company, Inc.
Evans Brewing Company (www.evansbrewco.com) develops and distributes premium craft brands including a superior line of lagers and ales that have been honored with over 20 international awards. Operating the oldest brewery in Orange County, California, Evans Brewing supplies restaurants, retailers and beer drinkers across 7 western states. The company also offers a wide variety of its ales and lagers, along with a comprehensive food menu, at its restaurant and tasting room, The Public House by Evans Brewing Company, located in downtown Fullerton, California. Potential future plans include additional brewing and tasting locations, additional restaurants, broader product distribution, and an expansion of the beer brands currently under management.